Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States.it is one of the oldest airlines in operation as well.it is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The founder of this airline is Collette. Woolman. Delta Airlines ensures the traveller has the best offers and facilities to avail. In Delta, customers feel different kinds of experiences and enjoyment. Various policies have been made for travellers. Learn about the infant policy to add lap infants. You can easily add your infant to your lap, according to Delta Airlines.
- Just visit the Delta site, and there will be an option available for you.
- Below the list of infant air travel, just click the option and get all your answers.
- You can add your infant with you. You must have your ticket, and there is no compulsion to get your infant’s ticket, but if you want to buy one, you can. The seat will be reserved for your infant as well.
- Delta uniquely provides an infant policy, so enjoy your trip with your infant and with your family as well.
For more information, you can contact the helpline number 1 (888) 341-5975 or 1-800-221-1212. so the representative can assist you easily.
Delta Airlines lap infant policy
- You have the right to take your baby in your lap without restriction. You only need to get your ticket, and if you want to purchase your infant’s seat, you can reserve your baby’s seat as well.
- When you visit the site of Delta Airlines, you will see an option in a section called ‘infant air travel. By clicking on that, you will get whole instructions for infants. In between the lines, you will get an option ‘step by step.’ By clicking on that, you can see my trip option. Just visit the link, and you will get the whole content related to your infant.
- Although in the United States, you can travel with your infant by taking him on your lap for free, whether it is your national trip or international. So enjoy travelling with your infant.
- By visiting the site, you will get better assistance for you, so just get the help of anything that you need the most.
How to reserve a seat for my infant at Delta Airlines
Here are the steps you need to follow for your infant to reserve a seat:-
- Visit delta.com on the website you will find a ‘my trip’ section or option that might be in a highlight.
- Go to the ‘special service request and select the button, and a form will appear next.
- Just fill in the mandatory details about your infant and make sure all the information is correct.
- Then, at last, you will be asked for a confirmation option. Just click that, and your ticket will be done.
- It is an easy and quick option to make your trip with your infant, so keep enjoying it without any issues.
- For more help, you can easily get assistance by contacting the helpline number at Delta Airlines.
Delta Airlines charges fees for infants.
- Delta Airlines has an infant policy of under 2 years. Children can travel on the lap of any adult without any charge, but the travel of your baby is for an international tour, so there must be some charges.
- But it will be applied with reduced charges so enjoy your travel with your younger ones.
- This rule is applied to United States flights. Other flights may charge for this, but in Delta Airlines, there is no foundation with your infant.
- For more information, you can visit the site step by step in delta websites. The rest of the procedure can be known from there.
Travelling with an infant on a domestic flight
- Infants under two years old can easily travel on a flight by being on the lap of any adult.
- Although there is no charge for infants on domestic flights, if it is applied for another boundary, it will be charged 10% with an infant.
- In domestic flight, the infant should be on the mother’s or any other adult's lap. The infant cannot travel alone on any other seat if the child is under 2.
- So there is no need to pay extra for domestic flights; just enjoy the travel and make it easy with Delta Airlines.
- We are always there to support you in any condition related to the journey, so keep it up.
Travelling with an infant on an international flight
- If you are on an international flight, you can take your baby on the lap. There is no issue.
- But you have to pay extra charges for your baby. Although there is no extra payment on domestic flights, in international, you have to pay.
- It is possible to take a separate ticket for your infant, so it is better to get a ticket for your infant.
- Your baby needs a ticket to travel. The airline will provide an extra belt and care for your baby.
- Some charges are allowed to be on an international flight. So you can go with an extra ticket for your infant.
- Except for Delta Airlines, there must be an excessive amount of infants taking the flight, but the United States doesn’t support this.
How to talk to Delta Airlines customer service?
Here are many ways to connect Delta Airlines customer services. We must know these given points:-
Via phone call:-
Connect by this number 1 (888) 341-5975 or 1-800-221-1212 and follow the IVR rules:-
- Press 1 for old and new bookings for your travel.
- Press 2 for the flight and apply for a refund.
- Press 3 for baggage permission and extra service assistance.
- Press 4 check-in and airport inquiries. without any kind of restrictions
- Press 5 to reschedule or rebook the flight.
- Press * to speak with a live agent for your help.
Connect via chat support:-
Text is another option to get connected by the agent for our support, so let’s connect them via chat:-
- Visit the delta website support and log login on that site.
- Now Click on the Help Centre. For your better assistance.
- Select chat support at the bottom right. After that, you will find a chat box where you can easily get assistance
- Now, you can tell your concerns. And ask for help.
Via social media:-
It is an easy way to connect by using social media. It will clear you of all of your queries related to travel, etc.
Document required for travel with infants in Delta Airlines
- If you are travelling with your infant, you need to read about the policies made by Delta Airlines for infants.
- When you are a baby, you need to have your baby’s passport and birth certificate so they can enter the flight.
- Although Delta Airlines has made a policy in which everything is mentioned there in a very clear and unique manner.
- The infant needs all the boarding IDs for safe travel. so get all the necessary documents for your child.
- If you want any other assistance, you can easily contact the service centre.
How do I talk to a person at Delta Airlines?
Here are several ways to contact any person in Delta Airlines by following these rules so read the instructions:-
Connect with live chat option:-
- Open Google and search for Delta Airlines' official website.
- Then log in to the account and look for a “Contact Us” section.
- In this section, there is a “Connect by” link option.
- Here, you will see the Live Chat option.
- Click on that to connect with an agent. and start asking your queries.
- When you text something, your message connects to a live representative.
- Within a few moments, you will receive assistance if they are online.
Connect by contact form:-
Delta Airlines allows you to share your queries with us-
- Visit the delta.com website.
- Now click on the help menu.
- Select the complaints or comments options on which you can present yours.
- Now choose according to your choice.
- Ask anything or share anything. After that, click the submit button to get the reply in the next few working days.
Connect with email:-
- You can connect them easily by sending them mail. This is the best option to choose so make your complaint without any kind of problem.
- They will provide you with the best assistance according to their scheduled time. So wait for some time.
- So draft your mail and send it to @delta.com. They will reply in the next few working days.
- Kindly have patience to get assistance; they will reply to your mail as they go through that and then provide better assistance.
- Drafting mail is a good and convenient option to go with.
Delta Airlines tries to provide you with all possible options or assistance, but if you face any kind of query, please let the airline know all your problems. Any questions related to your infant or related to you? Kindly inform me of all kinds of circumstances. So that, without any hesitation, you enjoy your journey with Delta Airlines.
Also Read:- Hawaiian Airlines Re Booking Policy